Note: These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It is therefore important that you read and understand them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ
CJM Pty Ltd, ABN 12 165 877 770, trading as Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, is a provider of recreational services. (‘recreational services’ – as defined in section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012). This facility is provided for the recreational use of trampolines and other playground activities. (‘Recreational activities’)
These ‘recreational activities’ include, but are not limited to trampolining, trampoline lessons, use of trampolines and surrounds, equipment use, sporting activities and other leisure activities.
Exclusion of Liability and Waiver of right to sue, these conditions affect your legal rights.
Warning: If you participate in these activities, your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or where not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
Note: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the suppliers part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
1. By purchasing a ticket/wrist band for, or by using any of the facilities at Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, you (the customer), acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to these conditions.
2. Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, director, management, staff & agents are not liable to the customer, his/her dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or not being reasonably fit for their purpose or for breach of any other of the consumer guarantees applied by the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), or due to the negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty by Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park.
3. You (the customer), acknowledge that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and you voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from participation in such activities.
4. The weight limit for an individual participant is 110kgs. It is advised by Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, that before engaging in the activity of trampolining, a customer with weight related concerns, should seek clearance from their doctor to do so.
5. It is the recommendation of Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, that children under the age of 4 years, should NOT use the trampolines. This is subject to individual parental discretion. Where you are responsible for such children, you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
6. All persons participating in the activity of trampolining/jumping/exercising, must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. Pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts, are NOT PERMITTED on the trampolines. If unsure, please seek medical advice.
7. In the event of personal injury, the customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorizes Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare. This includes the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
8. All tickets/wrist bands remain the property of Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
9. You (the customer) must comply with all signs or other directions of Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park. Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, in its absolute discretion, may suspend or cancel the customer’s access to recreational activities in the Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park venue for non compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
10. In particular to the above, you (the customer) agree that:
a) you will not be permitted to participate in any recreational activities if reasonably considered by Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
b) mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in trampolining activities.
c) food or drink must not be consumed whilst engaging in trampolining.
d) approved grip socks must be worn during all trampolining activities.
e) smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted.
11. You (the customer), agree that if you purchase a ticket/wrist band for the use of the trampolines or any other facilities at Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park as the authorized agent of another person, that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
12. Whilst in Jump and Bounce Trampoline Park, you consent to photographic and video images being taken of yourself, your children or all persons you may be responsible for, for both promotional and security reasons.
13. This agreement:
a) is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
b) if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.